|The best way to change others' behavior|
is to change your reactions to them.
Everyone wants validation -- hearty approval, of the kind demonstrated here. No, I am not suggesting flattery. Flattery is from the teeth out, and it should and ought to fail. But when you see a chance to let somebody know that they really are awesome, and tell them so, in such a way that they can accept what you say and believe it themselves, watch what it does to your own approval in their eyes!
Then, once you have got this simple trick down pat, you will be ready to listen to the full text of Mr. Carnegie's book, which is presented below, and go back to it once in a while for a refresher course.
- Keep your boss from driving you crazy
- Learn deep relaxation hypnosis for falling asleep
- Overcome Fear of Failure and Fear of Success
- Create Winning Goals
- Overcome depression
- Get thin and STAY thin
- Improve academic performance
- Achieve your goals without using "will power"
- Recognize a personality disorder
- Motivate yourself for long-range tasks
- Learn to hypnotize yourself
- Explore Alternate Universes
- Eliminate procrastination
- Overcome perfectionism
- LIVE the action of your favorite dramatic scenes
- Suppress the ravages of pain
- Reap the full benefits of meditation for personal growth
- Master the art of hypnosis
- Facilitate meditation and prayer
- Improve your psychic abilities
- Re-create a mystical experience whenever you wish.
- Learn to Forgive Yourself and Others
- Discover the Most Important Things in Life
- Find Your Life's Goals and Values
- Talk to Your "Inner Healer"
- Make Friends at Any Age
- Manage Depression, Anger, Anxiety, Addiction, and Obsessive Thoughts
- The Blog contains many other examples of hyperempiria for the enhancement of human potential, the ennoblement of the human spirit, and the fulfillment of human existence.