|Ducklings Imprinted on Konrad Lorenz|
|Do humans have a critical period for imprinting?|
Therapy for fetishism usually involves corrective experiences to enhance the attractiveness of more appropriate stimuli, which may be incorporated into a program of experiential hypnosis and reconditioning based upon a classical conditioning model.
Below this list are the most recent Blog entries.
For an easily accessible list of all Blog postings, see the list entitled, "Blog Archive" in the column at the right of this page.
Here are some of our most popular sites:
- Deep Relaxation Hypnosis for Falling Asleep
- The Science of Thinking Thin: The Cognitive-Behavioral Diet
- How to Eliminate Panic Attacks
- How to Construct Hypnotic Suggestions and Autosuggestions Scientifically
- Is Hypnosis Dangerous? Some Hypnotists Are!
- Romantic Love and the Power of Suggestion
- The Power of Suggestion Gone Wild
- How to Recognize a Personality Disorder
- How to Train Yourself Not to Be Angry
- How to Keep your boss from driving you crazy!
- Premature Ejaculation Treated With CBT and Suggestion-Enhanced Experience
- How to Use Hypnosis to Commit a Murder (or Not)
- The Art of Small Talk
- How to Survive a Toxic Relationship
- How to Overcome Shyness with Cognitive-Behavioral Psychology
- The Science of THINKING Thin: The "Cognitive-Behavioral" Diet
- How to Get Thin and STAY Thin with Self-Hypnosis and Visualization
- FREE Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Instruction and Downloads
- Traveling Through an Alternate Universe
- The Evidence is in: "Free Will" is an Illuision!
- "Hypnotic Virtuosos:" The Next Step Upward in Human Evolution?
- What is Hyperempiria?
- How to Hypnotize Yourself Using the Best Me Technique
- Hyperempiria for Facilitating Meditation and Prayer
- Hyperempiria for Improving Academic Performance
- Hyperempiric Thrapy of Depression
- Hypnosis is Easy When You Know How
- Hyperempiria for the Relief of Pain
- How to Achieve Your Goals Withut Using "Will Power"
- Hypnosis: From Convulsions, to "Zombification," to Experiential Theater
- Hyperempiria for Children (or for the Child in All of Us)